|Item Weight||4.1 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.09 x 4.96 x 1.22 inches|
12 inch x 7/8 inch x .095 inch Urethane Band Saw Tires - 2 Pack - No Adhesive Needed - Compatible with Branded Band Saws Including Jet Grizzly, Powermatic
These Urethane band saw tires are designed to fit any machine that requires a 7/8 inch by
0.095 inch by 12 inch bandsaw tire.
They fit Craftsman:
103.2426 103.24280 113.242113.24201 103.2425 113.24261 113.2429 113.2433 113.24331 113.243311 113.24336 113.2434 113.243401 113.24341 113.243411 113.24344 113.2435 113.24721 113.24731 113.24741 113.24744 113.248211
113.248212 113.24829 113.24832 113.248321 113.248322 113.24844
113.24851 119.22400 351.2240, 113.243410, 113.243201, 113.248210.
This isn’t an exhaustive list and the actual wheel diameter can be 11-5/8” to 12-1/2” thick.
There’s no need to use adhesive with these as the Urethane material stretches to fit the wheel.
This makes for easier installation and removal.
We suggest soaking in hot water before installation to make material more pliable.
Urethane is known to outlast the factory tires, or the replacement plastic or rubber tires.
It doesn’t dry out which extends its life.
How to Install Your Urethane Band Saw Tires
- Make sure to unplug your band saw while changing any parts or servicing it.
- Urethane band saw tires don’t require adhesive, but they do need to be stretched on.
- Remove the old tires, and clean the machine of any dirt, debris, or adhesive.
- The smaller tires can be fitted by stretching them on by hand.
- If you can’t get the tires on by hand stretching them, clamp the tires to the wheel. Work the tire around the wheel in
both directions and add clamps as you go.
- A dowel rod or smooth tool can be used to pry the tire on.
- Once the tire is securely on the wheel, the stretch will need to be smoothed out.
- With a dowel between the tire and the wheel, roll it around the entire wheel.
More detailed versions of instructions can be found by searching for
“urethane bandsaw tire installation” online.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.