|Tool Flute Type||Straight|
- 3 WINGS WOOD CNC ROUTER BIT: Shank: 1/4”; Cut Diameter:1”; Cut Length: 1/4”
- HIGH QUALITY CNC SURFACING ROUTER BIT: The sharp carbide tipped bit, solid hardened steel bodies with anti-kickback design. Build up with heat resistant Teflon coating which can reduce resin build-up for fast and easy cleaning. This CNC router bit is specifically designed and manufactured for the high quality demanded by woodworking industrial applications, NITOMAK router bit can withstand some heavy duty use and the test of time.
- VERSATILE ROUTING TOOl: This professional bottom cleaning router bit is not only perfect for wood slab flattening, resurface or plane the top surface of the spoilboard, but also for trimming and slotting/grooving. Great replacement bit tool for woodworking carpenter!
- USE RANGE for CNC ROUTING BITS: Suitable for solid woods, MDF, laminate, particle board, plywood compact panel, acrylic and etc. Avoid cutting metal and non-wood materials.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers. Such as woodworking engraving machine, trimming machine.
NITOMAK 1/4-Inch Shank Durable Carbide Tipped CNC Spoilboard Surfacing Router Bit Wood Routing Bits(3 Flute) for Craftsman
✔Exquisite woodworking cutter, precise, smooth, no burr edges planer router bit. 3 wings make a fast and clean cut on your project material, great for projects of any level of complexity.
✔Great for hand-making and other woodworking job - Our plaining router bits are the preferred choice of professionals and hobbyists alike, with these bits, one could make floor, cabinet door etc. Good for home and improvement.
➤ Creates a base surface that is perpendicular to the router motor
➤ Get an accurate cut once you add your planed project material
➤ Can use to flatten live edge boards too large to go through planer
Material: Durable Carbide, Carbon Steel
Cut Diameter: 1"
Cut Length: 1/4"
1 x CNC Spoilboard Surfacing Router Bit
1 x 1/2" to 1/4" Router Collet (Gift)
1 x Plastic Box
1.The item is only for industrial cutting/engraving.
2.When not in use, please put in the plastic box.
3.Use range suitable for woods, particle board, MDF, plywood compact panel, acrylic; Avoid cutting ferrous metal and non wood materials, iron, etc.
4.Please wear good protective measures.
5. Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand held and table mounted portable routers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.