Forrest DK10244G Dado King 10-Inch 24/4 Tooth 29/32-Inch Kerf Saw Blade with 1-Inch Arbor
D 10 | T 24/4 | K 29/32 | A 1 | TS Dado
- Forrest DK10244G Dado King - Diameter (D) = 10-Inch, Teeth (T) = 24/4, Kerf (K) = 29/32-Inch, Arbor (A) = 1-Inch, Tooth Style = Dado
- CUTS ALL SIZED GROOVES 1/4" through 29/32", in 1/32" increments
- PERFECT FLAT-BOTTOM GROOVES not staggered steps or round bottoms like a wobble-dado leaves
- CUTS IN ALL DIRECTIONS rip, cross-cut, miter, any depth
- Includes 2 Outside Blades, 6 Chippers, and Blade Runner carrying case
Forrest's blades offer a superior cut that leaves a rip-cut saw edge that is as smooth as if it had been sanded, and a cross-cut edge that is almost mark-free. The blades run very quietly, and backside tearout in plywood is negligible. Each blade is virtually hand-made. The plate is hand-tensioned (up to 15 minutes per blade), superior C-4 carbide teeth are hand-brazed to the plate, and the blade is straightened and restraightened multiple times throughout the process. Think of a Forrest blade as a tool in your shop, not an accessory. Forrest stands behind it's blades by offering a sharpening service that bring blades back to the exact tolerances offered in a new blade. And this same exacting service is available for other manufacturer's blades as well, so they should come back better than new. Forrest Miter Master blades work with all makes of double or single miter saws. These professional quality miter saw blades produce tight, perfectly cut miter joints with no bottom splinters. These saw blades are specially designed to cut extruded profiles, bars, and plate stock.
|Item Weight||10.86 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||14.37 x 11.97 x 3.62 inches|
|Size||D 10 | T 24/4 | K 29/32 | A 1 | TS Dado|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.