|Manufacturer||ALLmuis Central Manufactory oy A L e L z M U I g S|
|Item Weight||2.71 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5 x 4 x 0.5 inches|
|Measurement System||Metric, Imperial|
1. Material: Tungsten steel Hard Carbide
2.Cutter pattern: double cut
3.Suitable for: Drilling, Metal Craving,Engraving, Polishing
4. Dimension: 3*6mm/0.12*0.24 inch (Approx.)
5.Suggested RPM:25000-50000, Max RPM 70000.
6. HRA ≥ 85
7. Quantity: 10pcs/Set in a storage box
1. Used to process all kinds of metal (including hardened steel) and non-metal (such as marble, jade, bone)
2. Processing hardness up toHRA85
3. Easy to use: from right to left direction of cutting uniform movement
4. High production efficiency, can reduce labor intensity
5. Can produce high precision mold cavity with high precision
6. Simple and convenient to use
7. Widely used in the pneumatic or electric tools
1. The grinding head is widely used in steel machinery, aviation, automobile, shipbuilding, chemical, carving and other industrial sectors.
2. Used for fine processing of all kinds of metal mold cavity, such as processing shoe mold and so on.
3. Fits for all kinds of metal and non-metal process engraving, such as die carving, process gift trimming.
4. Used to clean up the flown, burrs and welds of the cast, forged and welded parts, such as the machine casting plant, the shipyard, the automobile factory and so on.
5. Suitable for all kinds of mechanical parts of the chamfering rounding and groove processing, pipe cleaning, hole surface finishing machinery parts, such as machinery factory, repair factory etc.
6. Great for the repair of the impeller runner, such as an automobile engine factory.
10 x Carbide Rotating Burrs
1 x Plastic Storage Case.
1. Please allow a bit error due to manual measurement. please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2. The color may have different as the difference display, pls understand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.