|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 1.55 x 1.55 inches|
|Item model number||828|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Digital Protractor & Sliding T-Bevel|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||5|
|Usage||Outside; Professional, Inside; Professional, Inside, Outside|
|Included Components||Large LCD. Stainless Steel Blade. Impact Resistant ABS Handle. CR2032 Lithium Ion Battery|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||1 year parts|
General Tools 828 Digital Sliding T-Bevel Gauge & Digital Protractor in One
- DURABLE - Commercial grade digital sliding T-bevel and digital protractor with impact resistant ABS handle
- HOLDS MEASUREMENTS- on digital angle finder for transfers between different surfaces or jobs
- TRANSITIONAL DISPLAY - Digital angle gauge has a reverse display button and flip display button with a locking knob for manual measurement transfer. Full LCD display with large digital angle readout.
- AUTOMATIC SHUT-OFF- feature that preserves battery life of the woodworking tool
- DUAL APPLICATION - T-bevel/digital protractor combo- is made with an ergonomic impact resistant handle with 8-inch stainless steel blade used for taking measurements
Digital Sliding T-Bevel & Digital Protractor in One
The Digital Sliding T-Bevel Protractor can measure, set and transfer interior and exterior angles quickly and accurately. This tool is ideal for measuring, storing and transferring inside and outside angles when building cabinetry and furniture, creating picture frames, installing tiles and more.
This highly accurate digital angle finder offers easy-to-read measurements via a large LCD display and has an 8" stainless steel blade and steel locking knob. It is ideal for measuring, storing and transferring inside and outside angles when building cabinetry, furniture and picture frames.
The General Tools 828 Digital Sliding T-Bevel Gauge & Digital Protractor in One offers pioneering technology that takes the guesswork out of angle duplication and eliminates the problems associated with manual measurement transfer.
- Large LCD
- Four control buttons provide five functions: Power on/off, Reading hold, Read reverse angle, Flip display, Clear readout
- Auto power off
- Stainless steel blade
- Impact-resistant ABS handle
- Power source: "CR2032" Lithium-ion battery (included)
- Range: 0 to 360°
- Accuracy: ±0.3°
- Resolution: 0.05°
- Blade length: 8 in.
GENERAL TOOLS - THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT.
Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.