Narex 852100 3 Piece Set Japanese Style Dovetail Chisels 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 Inch
- Made by a small tool manufacturer in the Czech Republic
- Blades are made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to Rc 59
- Blades ground with acute 35 degree angles along both sides of the blades for clearance into corners
- Set come with 1/4, 1/2" and 3/4" chisels
- Handles are made from stained European Beechwood
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Dr. Wades Organics|
These chisels are made by a small tool manufacturer in the Czech Republic and are of exceptional quality. The blades are made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to Rc 59. The blades take and hold an excellent edge. The blades are precision ground and have an excellent finish. This is 3 pieces set contains 1/4, 1/2 and a 3/4 inch chisels. These Japanese style dovetail chisels are ground with acute 35 degree angles along both sides of the blade to provide excellent clearance into the tight corners of dovetails. The primary bevels are ground at 25 degrees. Blades are 5” long. Handles are stained beech and 5 1/4” long, 1 1/4” in diameter and have 2 antique brass ferrules. Overall lengths are 10 1/4”. They come in a wood presentation box.
- Package Dimensions : 14.49 x 12.2 x 2.17 inches; 2.64 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Narex
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.