|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.37 x 13.5 x 3 inches|
Narex Round Conical Woodworking Scratch Awl 874610
- Made by a small tool manufacturer in the Czech Republic
- Has a beautifully turned stained beech handle with steel ferrule, 2 1/2" long x 1 1/2" in diameter
- High carbon tool steel blade. Blade length is 3 1/2",
- Ideal for pre-marking for screws and general layout work
- In 2008 FWW earned Author’s Choice for “Best Value” in the western style bench chisel category
This is a round conical scratch awl made by a small Czech firm. It has a beautifully turned stained beech handle with steel ferrule and a high carbon tool steel blade. Blade length is 3 1/2 inch handle length is 2 1/2 inches with a 1 1/2 inch diameter. Scratch Awls are ideal for quickly pre-marking for screws or even for general layout work. Works well in soft and hardwoods. This is an excellent value in a high quality tool.
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.