POWERTEC 71213 Anodized Aluminum Straight Edge Ruler | 18 Inch | Metal Straightedge Machined Flat to Within 0.001” Over Full 18” - Professional Woodworking Tools
The Anodized Aluminum Straight Edge by POWERTEC
A pre-drilled hole (on broad end of tool) makes for easier storage
This top quality straight edge tool is precision machined to be accurate so you can quickly and easily detect whether or not your equipment/ work material is out of adjustment or alignment. Additionally, attached scales in both millimeter and inch calibrations allow for precise measurements. No matter the size of the project, this item guarantees a flat, leveled surface.
A Solid, Well Made Tool
Unlike its steel competitors, the anodized-aluminum build provides superior protection and lasting durability without warp or rust. Designed with an ergonomic thick profile, this woodworking finishing tool is able to support itself, giving you the flexibility to work “hands free,” greatly improving the flatness verification process and your time management.
While most aluminum straight edge rulers fall susceptible to integrity loss, our expertly crafted straight edges possess a thicker design that won’t bend or compromise your work. Whether you’re in the woodworking, automotive, or construction industry, you’ll find an assortment of practical uses with this convenient tool.
- Ribbing on extrusion ensures optimal tool integrity
- Attached scales allow for ultra-accurate measurement reading
- Ergonomic, comfortable hand grip
- Pre-drilled (on broad end of tool) hole for wall storage
- Made of anodized aluminum its lightweight design provides complete maneuverability
- FUNCTION: A cost saving solution that provides a guaranteed straight edge while quickly centering items and determining with precision accuracy if your work surfaces, stock, jointers, planers, and other machinery are flat
- FEATURES: An ergonomic, thick profile with a ribbed reinforcement for easy gripping, with a smooth and flat reference edge, plus a single hanging hole to help keep your metal finishing tools organized
- ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION: This high quality straight edge made from lightweight anodized metal providing durability and protection from everyday wear and tear
- VERSATILE: Can be used as a straight edge metal ruler for woodworking, finishing tool for concrete or drafting tool for a variety of professional projects – great addition to any DIY home kit
- SPECIFICATIONS: Straight edge ruler measures out to 38 inches long, with a 5/16” measuring surface width
POWERTEC is a US based manufacturer of high quality woodworking machines, wood work accessories, and a wide assortment of OEM replacement parts. We are committed to exceeding expectations, while bringing the best innovations, technologies, and product development to the industry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.