ProGrip Straight Edge Clamps Ideal for Cutting Large Sheets of Plywood and Dado Slots (All 3 Clamps 24, 36 and 50 inch)
- The unique 2-3/16" wide tube rail construction keeps the PRO-Grip Clamps light and easy to use, yet more rigid than other similar clamps that are available.
- No more c-clamps when trying to secure a straight edge to your large or small wooden panels! Cut large panels, small panels, rout straight dado’s and more! ProGrip Straight Edge Guides are not only great straight edge guides, they are super easy to align and even easier to clamp into place. Made from extruded aluminum and with the extra wide 2-3/16 inch tube rail, the ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamps are robust guides that are made for everyday workshop or contractor use.
- Cut straight, true lines with circular saws, routers, trim routers, jig saws and many other power tools you probably own. These clamps are ideal for cutting large sheets of plywood in half (with a 50” straight edge guide). Each clamp is identified by the maximum clamping distance between jaws. Another great application for these clamps is cutting dado slots for bookshelves. The alignment and cutting process for dados is so much easier than ever before with the ProGrip Straight Edge Guides.
- Each clamp rail is manufactured with a low profile to make guiding your power tool along the edge much easier. The low profile has also been designed with guide accessories in mind. The clamp rails accept many different accessories (sold separately) or can create your very own jigs and fixtures to use with the ProGrip Straight Edge Guides. Each ProGrip Straight Edge Guide has the exact same profile regardless of length.
- How does it work? Each ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamp has one adjustable jaw and one fixed jaw. The fixed jaw typically will go against the edge of the board closest to you. Once you place the clamp on your board with the fixed jaw over the end, the adjustable end gets drawn in against the opposite side of the board. Once set and aligned, you secure the clamp by simply locking it down with the 3 position lock lever.
- The lock lever on each clamp can be secured into one of three positions, each position provides varying amounts of pressure. Depending on your project or application, you may need to apply more pressure by securing the lock lever to the appropriate position. Once secured, the ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamp is designed to have zero side to side play with minimal deflection to provide you with the ideal straight edge to make clean, smooth cuts every time!
The Original ProGrip Straight Edge Guide System
No more c-clamps when trying to secure a straight edge to your large or small wooden panels! Cut large panels, small panels, rout straight dado’s and more! ProGrip Straight Edge Guides are not only great straight edge guides, they are super easy to align and even easier to clamp into place. Made from extruded aluminum and with the extra wide 2-3/16 inch tube rail, the ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamps are robust guides that are made for everyday workshop or contractor use.
Cut Straight on Large or Small Panels
The ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamps are the perfect solution for cutting larger panels down to size. With the unique clamping assembly along with the rigid aluminum rails, you'll be getting your projects done in no time. The ProGrip Clamps also provide you with a better way of cutting sheet goods. Typically we may use a table saw to do so, but we all know how cumbersome the large sheets can be, especially when its only one of us doing the work.
Cut Dados All Day Long!
Cutting dado slots for shelves can be challenging. The ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamps are the ideal way for cutting dados accurately and cleanly with your hand held router. Simply align and set the clamp exactly where you need it to be, then rout the dado slot. It truly is that easy!
Contractor Grade Clamps Made for Accurate, Straight Cuts
Contractor Grade Materials and Construction
Each ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamp is made from a single piece of extruded aluminum. The extrusion has been designed to be extra rigid as well as lightweight. Perfect for the everyday rigors on the job site or around the workshop.
Cut Straight Lines Every time
It doesn't matter if you're using a circular saw, a router or even a trim router the results are the same. Simply make sure your ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamp is properly aligned and secure and you will be making straight cuts ever time you use it!
Extra Width For More Rigidity
The ProGrip Straight Edge Guide Clamps have an extra wide rail. This gives you more surface are to work with accessories or shop made jigs and fixtures you create. Both sides of the rail have identical track profiles making the clamp even more versatile.
Attach ProGrip Clamps quicker and easier than most any other clamp!
|Item Weight||10.53 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||61 x 5.75 x 3.6 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||24", 36" & 50"|
|Pattern||Low Profile Straight Edge Guide|
|Special Features||Make your own jigs and fixtures to work with the guides|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.