Pumice Stone - Natural Earth Lava Pumice Stone Black - Callus Remover for Feet Heels and Palm - Pedicure Exfoliation Tool - Corn Remover - Dry Dead Skin Scrubber - Health Foot Care
- Natural Black Pumice Stone - Black foot stone signifies high quality because pure volcanic lava is naturally black. When feet pumice is any other color than black, this means it isn’t composed of pure earth lava
- Pumice Stones are an effective tool for rejuvenating and cleansing the skin of the hands, feet, elbows, and heels, and for removing calluses and corns, hard, dry, rough and dead skin
- Healing Properties - Contains trace elements - Massages and stimulates blood flow - Relieves fatigue, promotes relaxation - Ideal callus remover - Remove dead skin for healthy feet - With daily use, your skin will become baby smooth - Soft, silky skin like after SPA treatments
- Perfect Shape and Size - Easy and comfortable to hold in your hand - Natural hang rope that holds its shape well after getting wet
- The Gift of Health - Pumic stone is the perfect gift for your loved ones. It is the most natural method of softening rough skin. Treat your friends and family to the gift of youthful, healthy skin
As a natural stone of volcanic origin, pumice’s healing properties have been prized by healers since ancient times.
Today medical cosmetology recommends the use of natural pumices for exfoliating the skin, giving your body health and beauty.
Color, size, and texture will vary from stone to stone due to the natural formation of pumice.
How to use a pumice stone:
1. Soak your feet or other area of callused skin in warm water, optionally adding sea salt or 1-2 drops of Lavender or Jasmine essential oil.
2. Dampen the pumice stone in the same water for ease of use.
3. For the heels, palms, and feet, gently rub the pumice stone in soft circular motion.
4. After cleansing, rinse your body with cool water.
5. Apply a soothing lotion.
- For hygienic purposes, do not share previously used pumice stones with others.
- Do not use on delicate, soft skin or on inflamed, red skin.
- Do not scrub skin with a pumice stone.
- For pre-ventive maintenance, two times per week is sufficient.
How to care for a pumice stone:
- After use, thoroughly rinse the pumice stone with soap and water.
- Allow it to dry.
- Replace your pumice stone if it’s showing signs of wear and tear.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.