|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.13 x 2.76 x 1.77 inches|
|Size||1/4 inch Cutting Height|
TIDEWAY Rabbet Router Bit with Bearing 1/2 Inch Shank 1/4 Inch Cutting Height Biscuit Joint Slot Cutter Router Bit Woodwork Cutter
- Precise, smooth, no burr edges - Tungsten carbide tipped cutters are sharp enough, cut slots and grooves for joinery and other general use
- Nice and Portable Package - The bit is putted in a firm plastic box that can protect it from damage in shipment. It's also easy storage and keep well condition for the next use.
- Specifications - This slotting bit has a cutting depth of 3/8" and a cutting thickness of 1/4". 1/2" shank, fits most of portable router, CNC and other automatic routers.
- Industrial Quality - Solid hardened steel bodies with anti kickback design. High-frequency welding of the cutter tip and the shank, it is not easy to break.
- Great for hand-making and other woodworking job - Our biscuit joint router bit are the preferred choice of professionals and hobbyists alike, with these bits, one could make floor, cabinet door etc. Good for home and improvement.
TIDEWAY Biscuit Joint Slot Cutter Router Bit
Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand held and table mounted portable routers.
- Shank Diameter: 1/2 Inch
- Cutting Thickness: 1/4 Inch
- Cutting Depth: 3/8 Inch
- Package: 1 x Biscuit Joint Slot Cutter Router Bit, 1 x Case
- Razor blades permanently enclosed in a cartridge or housing with less than 2mm of blade exposed.
- The bladed product is not use for people under 18 years old.
- The item is only for industrial cutting/engraving, not hazardous article.
- Please wear goggles and use ear protection equipment when working.
- Avoid getting your body or clothes close to the tool when using.
Size:1/4 inch Cutting Height | Color:1/2" Shank
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.