|Item Weight||1.58 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.24 x 4.7 x 0.02 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Saw Depth Gauge|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
TOFL Table Saw, Circular Saw Depth Gauge - Step Gauge for Setting Height Of Your Saw Blade Tool for Woodworking Projects - Helps Make Your Saw Set Up Fast and Easy - Get Accurate Cuts
- SETUP YOUR TABLE OR CIRCULAR SAW BLADES ACCURATELY-set the height with great accuracy and precision
- EXCELLENT QUALITY AND DURABILITY- handy for woodworking- solid aluminum-laser marked- high precision
- EMBOSSED MEASUREMENTS - Our height - depth gauge measures 1/8” through 2” in increments of 1/8”
- EASY TO READ MARKINGS- You will get easy and accurate depth adjustments and hit the mark every time
- 100% PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE-satisfaction our main priority, money-back guarantee No questions asked
Take the guesswork out of setting the depth of your table or circular saw blades with this depth gauge
Fast and Easy Set Up
Our saw blade depth gauge gives you the flexibility to set the optimal depth or height of your saw blade accurately.
Simply set the gauge across the cutter and adjust to the required setting to get the job done quickly and correctly.
Our woodworking tool will make the procedure of setting up your saw blade go like a breeze.
Built to Last
Made of durable aluminum metal with laser engraved marking,
this saw depth gauge makes the best choice for carpenters and construction workers.
You can set up your equipment from 1/8” to 2” in increments of 1/8” so you can cut wood and other materials accurately.
We also offer other measuring tools tailor-made to your woodworking projects
- Saw depth gauge
- Router and saw depth gauge
Select the right gauge above for your routers and table saws and order yours today!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.