Tongue and Groove Router Bit Tool Set 3 Teeth Adjustable T Shape Wood Milling Cutter 1/2 Inch Shank with 45°Lock Miter Bit 1/2 Inch Shank for Router Table/Base Router/Kitchen/Bathroom - Pack of 3
|Tool Flute Type||Straight|
|Cutting Angle Strin||45 Degrees|
- THE FULLEST WOODWORK TOOL SET: Complete your hardwood tool collection with the tongue and groove router bit set. It comes with a tongue router bit, a groove router bit 1/4 '' shank and a 45°lock miter router bit 1/4 '' shank. This matching tongue and groove router bit set cuts a 1/4" thick 1/2’’ depth tongue into stock up to 3/4" thick; 1/4 Inch Shank 45 Degree Lock Miter Router Bit(2 inches in blade diameter), Everything you need is right here in a Helovmine toolkit pack.
- AWESOME WOODWORKING TOOLS-- Boasting high quality materials,C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide blades, high-quality alloy steel bodies with anti-kickback design can withstand some heavy duty use and the test of time.Cutters to slice smoothly into stock producing clean, splinter free. Suitable for handmaking a drawer or other woodworking.
- ADVANCED MATERIALS AND CLEVER DESIGN--Solid hardened steel bodies with anti kickback design. Build-up & heat resistant teflon coating. Totally enclosed & lubricated. Industrial grade micro grain carbide blade. Incision smooth and tightly combined.
- WIDELY APPLICATIONS--Simple construction, easy to operate. Suitable for solid wood, particleboard, MDF, plywood and many others; Avoid cutting ferrous metal and non wood materials, such as: steel, iron, sand, etc. Use these tongue and router bit tools to enhance your hardwood working performances and create beautifully handmade furniture on your own. Great for making a wood drawer, window, cupboard or other woodworking projects.
- NOTICE--Different size router bit suits for different milling speed. PLEASE CHECK IF IT IS THE SIZE AND SPECIFICATION YOU WANT BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER. If any question, please let us know, we will try our best to solve for you and do whatever it takes to make you happy.
- Tongue Router Bit 1/4'' Shank
- Groove Router Bit 1/4'' Shank
- 45°Lock Miter Bit 1/4'' Shank
- Boasting high quality materials, balanced craftsmanship and a solid hardened steel board these woodworking tools can withstand some heavy duty use and the test of time.
- Solid hardened steel bodies with anti kickback design. Build up and heat resistant teflon coating. Totally enclosed and lubricated.
- All cutters are mounted on standard 1/4" shanks and feature industrial quality micro grain tungsten carbide tips which are razor sharp and are fully resharpenable.
- This router bits set suitable for solid wood, particleboard, MDF, plywood etc. Great for making a wood drawer, window, cupboard or other woodworking projects. The cut is very clean and everything fit together perfect; For home improvement or store construction, it's difficult to refuse this bit set, saving your time and energy, creating your dream home environment with it.
- Material: Cemented Carbide
- Color: Silver & Yellow
- Shank diameter: 1/2 "(12.7 MM)
- Tooth width: 1/4 "(6.35 MM)
- Tooth depth: 1/2 "(12.7 MM)
- Tongue Router Bit Size:75 x 40mm/2.95 x 1.57"(L x Dia)
- Groove Router Bit Size:72 x 40mm/2.83 x 1.57"(L x Dia)
- Lock Miter Bit Size:
- Applicable to the size of the board:13-19mm
- This router bits are designed for portable and desktop woodworking machines, but cannot be used on machines such as electric drills and drill presses.
- A convenient and helpful tool, high quality and durable, long service life.
- Can be used for all kinds of materials and surfaces, like woods, mdf, particle boards, plywood, panels, softwood, hardwood and many others, but to avoid processing copper, iron and other metal materials and sand, stone and other non-wood materials.
- Perfect choice of professionals and hobbyists. Great for kitchen and bathroom doors, office cabinets, flooring tables, bedroom shelves, outdoor frames, walls and more.
- Package included:
- 1 x Tongue Router Bit 1/4’’ Shank
- 1 x Groove Router Bit 1/4’’ Shank
- 1 x 45°Lock Miter Bit 1/4’’ Shank
- How to maintain these router bits?
- The router shank is in high-speed during operation, timely replenishment of lubricating oil is very important for the service life of the shank, so a little lubricant should be added after 2-3 hours of work.
- Keep the router bits clean. After use, remove the resin, wood chips and other contaminants from the wood and use standard industrial solvents to clean the bits.
- Safety instructions:
- Razor blades permanently enclosed in a cartridge or housing with less than 2mm of blade exposed.
- The bladed product is not use for people under 18 years.
- The item is only for industrial cutting/engraving, not hazardous article.
- Please wear goggles and use ear protection equipment when working.
- Avoid getting your body or clothes close to the tool when using.
- Matters needing attention:
- Always notice to add some Coolant (like water) when operating, in case the material temperature will get very high even get smoke because of the long time operating.
- The tool must be fully inserted into the casing and tighten firmly, otherwise it may lead to fracture caused damage to the tool shank.
- Different shank router bit work with different RMP
- Please clamp the shaft in right place and make sure your router speed start at 15000RMP when you use these series router bits to prevent the shank getting bent. Please do the necessary protective measures in woodworking processing.
|Item Weight||1.05 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.1 x 4 x 3.7 inches|
|Color||1/4''Tongue and Groove Router Bit Tool Set|
|Installation Method||Easy installation|
|Number Of Pieces||3|
|Head Style||3 Teeth Adjustable T Shape|
|Performance Description||Tongue router bit|
|Special Features||Tongue and groove set|
|Included Components||A tongue router bit, a groove router bit 1/4 '' shank, a 45° lock miter router bit 1/4 '' shank|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.